History of Power Business
Power Business Systems was established in 1987 by Tom and Sandy Power. At that time they were software contractors in the mainframe environment specialising in COBOL & Adabas/Natural.
By 1993 PBS had morphed into an Accounting and Computer Services with an emphasis on PICK software development.
By 1999 the customer base had grown and after utilising contractors for a few years it was time for a growth spurt. Beverley Torrance joined as a partner bringing her PICK and Business Analysis expertise to the team.
Over the past 29 years Power Business Systems has grown into a vibrant software house with a team of developers and support people who collectively have over 200 years' experience in software development.
What do we do ?
We specialize in custom software development using MV products and open source technologies. Due to the breadth and depth of our experience we have developed software solutions in a number of sectors:
- Bargaining Councils
- Trade Unions
- Point of Sale
- Merchandise and Planning
To be the preferred technology integrator
- To establish long term value added relationships with our clients
- To be responsive to changes in the market and technology trends
- We strive to make technology integrate seamlessly with your business so your business can grow
- To be inventive in providing solutions
- MultiValue Solutions
- Retail - POS & Back Office
- Mobile computing applications using Web Applications
- Web applications & Procurement systems
Â© 2015 Power Business Systems (Pty) Ltd.